Dublin Business registration services by Register an Irish Company Dublin, Ireland
Register a company online today in a quick and efficient manner with register a company in Ireland. They offer an effective and fast way of registering a business in just 5 minutes. They offer a variety of services these include registering a company in Ireland, ongoing accountancy, a bank account for your company with online banking, Irish company formation service, Irish company set up, tax and VAT registration, compliance support for your new company, and a virtual office address and phone number for your new business. If you have any further questions you can contact the team by phone or email.
Register a Company in Ireland.com
Register A Company in Ireland is a division of the CBF Group, which is one of the leading Company Formation and Corporate Service Providers in Ireland for the last three decades. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for you to register an Irish company, and we offer an innovative online ordering system to make incorporating in Ireland even easier. Our staff are highly experienced and our offices are conveniently located in central Dublin less than 1km from the Companies Registration Office. We strive to offer a consistently high level of service to our clients whilst also offering very competitive fees for our services. We are licensed and regulated in Ireland as a Trust and Service Company Provider by the Department of Justice in Ireland and are a registered agent of the Companies Registration Office. For more information on Register a Company in Ireland please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Benefits of Starting a Company in Ireland
One of the main benefits of setting up a company in Ireland is the country’s generous corporation tax rate of only 12.5% on worldwide trading profits. Please see our page on ‘Taxation of Irish Companies’ for more information. A number of things are to be kept in mind when you open a company in Ireland.
Other benefits of opening a company in Ireland include:
Many global companies have already chosen Ireland as the base for their European operations. For more information on how to join them and open a company in Ireland, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Double Taxation Treaties with over 70 countries including all of the EU and the United States.
- Highly skilled and educated workforce.
- Well-developed infrastructure and a convenient and business-friendly GMT time zone.
- European Union (EU) member and Eurozone member, providing excellent access to the EU and world markets.
- A world-class location for availability of skilled labour, flexibility and adaptability of workforce and attitudes towards globalisation.
- Ranked 2nd in the world for adaptability and efficiency of companies and large corporations by international standards and 2nd in the world for business legislation
- One of the best Holding Company regimes in the world
- The only predominantly English-speaking jurisdiction in the EU.
- Favourable demographics, Ireland is a multicultural location and many of its residents are bilingual.
- A study in 2012 carried out by the Heritage Foundation found that Ireland has currently the freest economy in the whole of the Eurozone.
- Ranked 1st in the world for inward investment by quality and value by The IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook.
- Business costs have reduced significantly in recent years, especially in comparison to other EU states.
- Irish Banks are fully capitalised making them one of the easiest countries in the world in which to open a Business Bank Account with online banking as standard and merchant accounts available.